After the last few days. A late evening.
Christoph Marthaler’s new creation “After the last few days. A late evening ”in the musical center is dedicated to composers such as Pavel Haas, Viktor Ullmann, Alexandre Tansman, Józef Koffler, Erwin Schulhoff, Szymon Laks and Fritz Kreisler who have been driven out of Prague and Vienna. They were deported, murdered or emigrated. Many of the compositions were created in the Theresienstadt concentration camp, some of them remained fragments …
- A production of the Ruhrtriennale.
- Director: Christoph Marthaler
- Musical direction: Ulrich Fussenegger
- Text and conception: Stefanie Carl
- Stage: Duri Bischoff
- Costumes: Sarah Schittek
- Co-costume: Carola Ruckdeschel
- Light: Phoenix Andreas Hofer
Photos: © 2019 Matthias Horn